Ball Valve 460
PROKOSCH Ball Valve No. 460
Side one male pipe thread per DIN 259, side two female pipe thread per DIN 259
Prokosch 460-series ball valves use fewer individual parts, have space-saving elements, are based on a practical modular principle and are easy to switch. The free cylindrical pass reduces flow resistance to a minimum and the dual-sided bearing configuration of the ball ensures a uniformly low switching torque throughout the entire pressure region.
- Nominal size 50 to 100 available in all material combinations.
- "PTFE/special casing" design with self-adjusting seal system for a permanent fitting seal. Particularly suitable for fluids such as mineral oils. Standard production O-rings made of FPM or lower priced buna-N.
- "PTFE/O-ring spring-mounted" design with strong seal system, developed specifically for use with powdered and granular goods.
- "Stainless steel/O-ring spring-mounted" design with metallic seal system for a long tool life when using abrasive materials.
- Standard design with manual lever. "SO" design set up for automation.
- "FA" design with aerodynamic jam-free discharge flange for use with media that easily clog the fitting.
- Special designs regarding material and design are available upon request.
Information for the respective material combination
You can download the documentation to our product "Ball Valve 460" here